Bali in a Whole New Light

IMG_4715[8]

Every bit of pun was intended with the title above Smile.  Well, I've just added a collection of shots on Flickr of my trip to Bali.  These are HDR rendered sets, all edited with a single RAW. What is interesting about this new shots are the fact that I am applying some texturing effect, such as the sunlight streaming effects to create a unique and even more surrealistic effect to the shots. 

Honestly, I discovered it by accident as I had been doing some retouching effects to reduce noise and came across the final effect of this.The shot you see above is the first of a number of shots which follows this series.  I will be posting a tutorial here pretty soon on creating this effect.  So do check back often.

The Link : Bali in a Whole New Light

IMG_4757 P1080078_79_80_tonemapped

  1. gravatar

    # by Ayumi Galuh - May 22, 2008 at 11:00 PM

    Nice foto...


    Visit: http://www.tanahlot.net