My Bio

n723150398_9883bHi I’m Kenny Goh.

I’m have been an avid photographer and an enthusiast for more than 7 years now.  I have always been passionate about photography, starting out with simple point and shoot film-cameras. I consider myself lucky to have been a photographer since the pre-digital decade.

Having had the opportunity to shoot negatives as well as colour and black & white slides respectively, I believe that experience of appreciating the true meaning of analogue photography has been close to my heart even with my use of digital photography in this modern day.

Photography isn’t just about putting the world into a picture, it’s about looking inside you, that which perceives the world.

I love the emotions that comes with photography… the passion, the excitement, the excitement, the calmness, the pleasures, the expressions.  It’s all there for interpretations.  Capturing time at its most vulnerable moment and then looking at it over and over again trying to emulate the same feelings… but, then it’s never the same.  That’s what makes it so special.

I’ve been shooting and writing about photography all this while, but I will be rekindling back with the simple pure enjoyment I get to capture moments in time.  I hope you find what I have here, enjoyable too.

Kenny (KenjiImages)